Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Starburst QAL


The Starburst Quilt A Long from Melissa Corry has started. This will be a fun one to do. I wanted a large quilt for my lap and have decided to go with the 76 x 76 size.

Julie in conjunction with the QAL offered several different fabric bundles to choose from if you didnt want to use stash.  After looking at the various bundles that were being offered, I went with the Fruit Loops and Cocoa Puffs bundle.

 
 
I have cut all of the fabric except for some of the sashing. I started to cut it out at realized I may have to adjust the width of the strips. I may not have enough of my white if I keep it at 4 1/2 inches.

 
 

1 comment:

Melissa Corry said...

Way to get all your cutting done. My Fruit loops and cocoa puffs bundle is still trying to be tracked down. Le sign.