Friday, January 18, 2013

Other Quilts

I am working on the piecing right now for the "Single Girl" Quilt by Denyse Schmidt.
I have the rings all pieced but haven't started cutting out the inside and outside parts. The reason is fear.   I have double wedding ring top pieces sitting in a box somewhere, that got stalled because I had trouble making my curves lay flat.
I am hoping doing this quilt will help me with that one. This one the rings are not circleish but more squarish. You can see that in the picture of my ring hanging on my wall.


I have it up on the wall for now as I work on my Starburst Quilt top. Looking at those colors makes me happy.

The other great news right now..we booked a little mini vacation to Florida. Its been extremely cold here in the PNW and I get so cold now. We decided to splurge and go for an extra long weekend. Going to look at potential real estate also while we are there.

Looking forward to warmer weather. 70's sound so much better then the low 30's we are experiencing now.

No comments: