Sunday, February 24, 2013

Starburst Done....

Here she is in all her glory. It took me a week to quilt all the straight lines, but I was so happy looking and touching the faric while doing it, it was worth it.

I decided to sort of mimic the plaid in the binding I choose. I just used several different sizes of blue tape to help keep the lines straight.

She is 76" x 76" and will be perfect for cuddeling on the couch.I am going to go throw it in the wash to get all the crinkly going.

The back was fun to make. I had originally wanted to use gray for the front, but I didnt have enough yardage. I eventually decided to make one of the large starbursts for the back and then use up some of the extra fabric and some yardage to make it the right size.


1 comment:

Chiska said...

It's gorgeous! Love the back.